We are hiring a highly motivated Research Scientist for projects management/execution with integrated opto-electronics circuit design, fabrication, and characterization.
You will be involved in photonics projects handling through design, fabrication, and characterization. You will be working with an excellent multidisciplinary team from photonics and FAB.
- Project management and execution with target deliverables and schedule.
- Fabrication of silicon photonics integrated circuits based on silicon photonics platform.
- Independently carry out opto-electronic characterization to verify device / circuit design and performance.
- Design / optimize photonic integrated circuit for various applications.
- Test result documentation and performance analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the project progress and/or the specific goals of the company
- Collaborate with project team members to ensure device meets specification and verify device's performance
- Ph.D in Integrated photonics or Electrical / Electronics
- Hands-on experience in silicon photonics, especially for photonic circuit design
- Hands-on experience in photonic simulation using software such as Lumerical / Rsoft, Electrical simulation using software such as Ansys / Synopsys / Silvaco and Layout drawing
- Preferred experience in high-speed devices (MOD / PD) design / characterization
- Experience in fabrication of silicon photonics is a bonus point
- Strong self-motivation and interest on silicon photonics
- Strong oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Problem analysis and problem solving skill
SCIENCE PARK ROAD,,11, ,117685
Other open positions
New positions coming soon.