Facilities - Control Engineer
- Plan, organize and manage Facilities plant control systems to ensure continuous operation.
- Maintain and update of Control system (PLCs / SCADA etc.) within Facilities plant and system (M&E/UPW/WTP/Gases & Chemical)
- Maintain and administer Incident report and CAR follow up.
- Plan, supervise, and manage Control system related projects, upgrading and contract services.
- Maintain and improve quality and reliability of Control System and to resolve day to day system issues.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to coordinate works related to control system.
- Prepare all required specification, operating procedure and working instructions and ensure all documentation are properly updated and maintained.
- Review PM of control system (M&E/UPW/WTP/Gases/Chemical) systems and make necessary recommendation for improvement/adjustment.
- Guide and train Shift Engineer / AEs to solve problems arising from assigned maintenance tasks or operating issues.
- Ensure that the expenses are within the approved budget.
- Participate in FMEA, QIT projects, ISO 14001, BS8800 and QS9000 assigned activities.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronic or equivalent.
- 2-4 years in similar capacity and working experience in the Semiconductor environment.
- Familiar with various type of PLC control system.
- Dynamic and resourceful person with good analytical, organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
TAMPINES INDUSTRIAL AVENUE 5,,1, ,528830
Other open positions
New positions coming soon.