We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
What we’re looking for:
Plan, schedule, coordinate and/or monitor final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
Skills you’ll need:
- Work from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, and capacity requirements.
- Coordinate production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Use professional concepts; apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practice to determine appropriate action.
- Interact with internal and some external contacts.
- Normally receive general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum a degree of any discipline. Any related experience is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point
- Preferably knowledge of Manufacturing information and scheduling systems, SAP
Benefits & Perks:
Not only will you be joining a highly skilled and tight-knit team where every engineer makes a significant impact on the product; we also strive for good work/life balance and to make our environment welcoming and fun.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Insurance plans with Outpatient cover
- Flexible work policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
New positions coming soon.