Posted 26 Oct, 2021
Provide general HR supports and hole the HR partner role to the HODs in supporting full spectrum of HR function.
• HR Partner to the HODs in supporting full spectrum of HR function
• Preparation of salary proposal for approval, prepare offers to candidates, onboarding and documentation, maintaining proper filing of personnel records to exit interview and recording.
• Coordinate with admin for the new hires welcome tea.
• Facilitate communication sessions such as counselling and grievances
• Facilitate and organize town hall meetings, skip level meetings etc.
• Builds a strong business relationship, provide guidance and input to line managers on performance management (PIP administration) and employee relations.
• Manage performance appraisal processes and intervention of key deliverables such as Goals setting, development planning, evaluation/review, PIP completion.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
• Coordinate reward and recognition programs
• Proactively identify gaps in the existing processes, propose and implement changes necessary to establish good HR practices.
• Administer PAN form changes process and ensure on-time communication to all parties involved on the changes.
• Prepare and submit weekly BCP H/C assessment report, OT report, MOM labor market survey
• Partner with payroll to manage Time attendance and leave management
• Update Policies and staff handbook regularly
• Key user of Ultipro and Times system, ensuring real time and data accuracy of both systems
New positions coming soon.