Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities of our Customer Service Representative (sales support function)
- Facilitate good communication between customers, Sales and production fabs. CSR should always remain contactable to ensure high level of customer service
- Participate in on-site visits to customers when necessary
- Enter customers’ orders according to PO and allocated quantity, ensuring that the orders are in optimized shipment quantity and evenly loaded over the month
- Process customer urgent orders as and when needed
- Manage order cut-over with product change requests from internal or external customers
- Manages customer consignment inventory when required
- Perform other functions related to the order / inquiry entry system, i.e. changing schedules, preparation of reports (hardcopy when needed), and any additional activity necessary to complete the desired function successfully.
- Anticipate customer reactions to unfavorable schedule confirmation, quality issues, etc. The CSR must address any concern and pursue information or activity to satisfy the customer.
- Work with Sales and customers to determine root causes of payment delays
Requirements of our Customer Service Representative
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- SAP knowledge and knowledge of semiconductor industry trends and markets is preferably
- Good verbal, writing and interpersonal skills
- Sales or Customer Service experience in manufacturing industry is preferably
TAMPINES INDUSTRIAL AVENUE 5,,12, ,528820
Other open positions
New positions coming soon.