STARFIVE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
Senior/Staff/Principal System on Chip Architect
Permanent  / 6 to 8 Years experience
Posted 31 Jan, 2023
StarFive is a leading provider of RISCV processors, platforms and solutions. StarFive products are widely used in smart home appliances, smart monitoring, industrial robots, traffic management, intelligent logistics, wearable devices, solid state storage, network communications and edge computing, etc.
We are intensively designing next generation high performance RISC-V CPU and RISC-V-based SoC chips. Talents who are passionate in research and development for future chips are welcomed to join us. Being part of this vibrant team, you can produce world class successful commercial chips supported by efficient software stacks.
- Participate in and/or lead the architecture design of next-generation multicore/manycore processor and the subsystems including memory hierarchy technologies, scalable interconnects, etc
- Architectural modelling, performance analysis, identifying bottlenecks, and proposing architecture optimizations
- Participant in and/or lead the architecture optimization for area, performance, and power improvement
- Define and document the micro-architecture specification and present the ideas to rest of the design team
- Write patents
- BS/MS/Phd in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with 3+ years experiences.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: computer microarchitecture, system on chip architecture, memory/cache subsystem, interconnect, cache coherence, accelerators, etc
- Experience in SOC, System Architecture, or Micro-Architecture definitions
- Experience in architectural modelling techniques and methodologies using C/C++, SystemC or Verilog etc
- Experience in interconnect standards such as ACE, CHI, CXL, CCIX is a plus
- Familiarity with server workload behaviors is a plus
- Strong learning capability, effective communication, and collaboration skills
StarFive – Leading the revolution of RISC-V technology and ecosystem. StarFive was founded in August 2018, with its headquarter located in Shanghai with various offices in Beijing, Chengdu, Shunde of Guangdong, Shenzhen, Taiwan and Silicon Valley. StarFive started Southeast Asia expansion in early 2021 with successful launch of Malaysia Design Centre and StarFive Singapore office. To date, StarFive employed 200+ employees globally with most of its employees currently based in Shanghai, Beijing & Chengdu. StarFive has an experienced international management team in R&D and semiconductor operations. StarFive is the leader of RISC-V technology and ecosystem development in China with complete and silicon proven portfolio of RISC-V CPU IP series and platform-based software and hardware full stack chip solution. StarFive products are widely used in smart home appliances, smart monitoring, industrial robots, traffic management, intelligent logistics, wearable devices, solid state storage, network communications and edge computing, etc. StarFive Singapore will be focusing on analog and mix signal design platform, software and hardware architecture design, algorithm and protocol development, and end-to-end solutions for international market.