Technology Development Engineer/Senior Engineer
General description of main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to R&D department on timely and accurate execution of tape out activities.
- Handle non-standard frame and layout data for developmental and product tape outs.
- Prepare tape out documentation and transfer finalized data to mask maker.
- Interface with mask maker to ensure data transfer and translation.
- Review job deck data and feedback.
- Assist in Lithography exposure job file documentation.
- Provide troubleshooting job file related to alignment issue or improvements.
- Any other duties that being assigned from time to time
- Major in Electrical and Electronics or Microelectronics Engineering, or related with tape out/mask data handling experience;
- Knowledge/experience in wafer fabrication or Microelectronics process workflow
- Basic knowledge of Linux command.
- Familiar with Cadence Virtuoso or layout editing software.
- Self-driven, motivated and meticulous.
- Takes ownership and initiatives in tackling issues.
SCIENCE PARK ROAD,,11, ,117685
Other open positions
New positions coming soon.