Senior Analyst, Inventory Control
Who is ASM?
ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. Our ambitious team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. We have over 3,800 employees based in 14 countries, including Belgium, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and United States. Together we work to develop Epitaxy, ALD, PEALD, Vertical Furnaces and PECVD thin-film deposition technologies for our customers. Our goal is to remain an industry leader by being ahead of what’s next. We accomplish this by focusing on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits, or chips, smaller, faster and even more powerful.
ASM, an inclusive workplace
We at ASM are a truly global organization that works diligently with an open-mind in all areas of our business. We strive for a culture and work style that fosters trust and transparency. We put our people first, and that is how we will continue to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We recognize and value the differences between individuals, including gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, knowledge and experience, work background, age, skills, amongst others. Recruiting and developing a diverse workforce provides a wide range of perspectives. This enables a culture of continuously exploring and adopting new technological ideas and innovations, and it also enables us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients.
- Effective execution of Inventory Control measures and policies across ASM Global inventory and WIP to meet required Global Inventory DIO and working capital KPIs.
- Timely reporting of Inventory levels and corresponding components across sites and functions. Identification cause-and-effect of inventory exposures
- Predictive analysis and pro-active monitoring of inventory levels and execute to inventory control measures to mitigate against Inventory KPI risk.
- Review and manage aging and slow-moving inventory across ASM. Engagement with Business Units (BU), Order Fulfilment Engineering (OFE), Manufacturing Engineering teams to de-risk inventory issues; use-up, de-kit, rework etc.
- Review and manage aging WIP across ASM. Engagement with Manufacturing, Planning and Project Management teams for timely closure of Production Orders, Project WBS. Monitor stranded WIP resulting from build plan, ECO changes to be released for plant stock consumption.
- Ownership or support of assigned Global materials program/initiatives correspond to ASM inventory strategies
- Timely execution and reporting of assigned Inventory management actions and projects
- Specialist individual contributor in the capactiy of Inventory Control responsibilities
- Minimum a Degree in STEM disciplines or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing or in an equipment manufacturing environment
- Strong fundamentals with Inventory management, control, and governance concepts and methodologies. Good grasp of inventory optimization strategies and approaches
- Proficient analytical skills with advanced MS Excel capabilities
- Experience with Data Visualization tools preferred e.g Power BI, Qlik, Tableau
- Strong knowledge SAP MM and PP module with understanding of Planning & Supply Chain processes and operations
- Good communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills for cross-functional and team engagement
- Methodological, meticulous approach and very comfortable with numbers and data
- Independent and highly motivated personality to execute to business changes
From the very start of the semiconductor industry to the present day, we’ve been technology leaders who have pioneered innovation and brought new processes into mainstream manufacturing. We are collaborating, creating, and delivering on our vision – a shared vision to drive innovation with new technologies and delivering excellence with dependable products. By doing this, we’ll create new possibilities for everyone to understand, create and share more of what they love.
Join us on our journey to unleash the Power of An Open Mind. Be part of our exciting future and apply today!
Job Req ID: 21251
New positions coming soon.