Indirect Procurement Lead
- Understand business needs, source for solutions, drives local RFQ process, engage with suppliers and finalize the engagement by contracting
- Provides country specific market intelligent to mitigate supply risk, gain competitive advantage and make better business advice to the stakeholders
- Proactively identify areas to enhance business opportunities, drive process improvement, and cost efficiencies
- Develop plans and deliver results through collaboration with businesses in a constantly evolving environment
- Develop and implements procurement plans aligned with regional strategies to support business needs.
- Lead projects/initiatives that have significant impact upon regional and global business.
- Anticipate internal/external business challenges and inspires change.
- Coordinate across corporate, functions and divisions to share best practices and adherence to guidelines
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the program
- Negotiate local contracts & work closely with Corporate Legal Team, stakeholders, and suppliers
- Support implementation of global strategy at local level
- Serves as SME for Pcard, Travel card, CTA card, Vendor Master, PR system to manage the local processes to align with Global Procurement guidelines
- Provide training/guidance to internal customers regarding indirect procurement goods and services purchasing guidelines and payment channels
- Additional responsibility may include other procurement activities, project management of specific programs, cost analysis, recommendation of cost reduction proposals and improvements to our procurement process, supplier management programs, and even procurement related system initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Management
- 5-8 years’ experience in an indirect procurement environment (experience in Facility’s project will be a plus)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Contract Management, leading different types of engagement and contracts (Facilities, IT, Manpower related, etc.)
- Indirect procurement purchasing, sourcing and contract negotiation capability across a broad array of categories; consulting, professional services, staff augmentations, labor services, training, facilities, MRO, marketing, office supplies
- Ability to drive innovation, continuous improvement plans with suppliers and stakeholders
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interdisciplinary, intercultural, influence, and networking skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Creative thinker, with a desire and ability to look for better ways to approach issues and situations
- Strong team orientation, with a strong sense of commitment to team members and stakeholders and the ability to work with global & local cross-functional teams
- Strong data analysis, management, presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office application skills, especially excel
- Experience with SAP or other ERP purchasing experience
SERANGOON NORTH AVENUE 5,,4, ,554532
Other open positions
New positions coming soon.